We have recently received more proof from our clients that automating checklists and conducting manager follow-up are increasing restaurant profits. Our customers see a 1/2 to 1% reduction in food cost when their restaurants conduct daily line checks and follow-up with the OpsAnalitica platform.
Automation and apps add value that’s why they’re everywhere. They make things easier, more efficient and provide a ton of usable data like exception reports that can show your managers where they need to focus their attention on a daily basis.
Here are five reasons why you should digitally conduct your daily line checks, restaurant audit checklists and inspections:
- Paperless – less time spent doing the busy work of printing, looking for paper, replacing toner, troubleshooting printer malfunctions, hole punching, and filing of inspections.
- Rich Data – tablet based inspection platforms can allow you to capture photos, temperatures, and comments in addition to answering questions.
- Reporting – Data is available immediately in the cloud and can be used to drive better decisions.
- Accountability – digital checklists provide an auditable data stream that you can use to hold managers accountable.
- Better Operations – when checklists are completed, and managers are held accountable, the result is better operations.
Check out the video below to learn how our clients are saving food cost with daily line checks and follow-up.