Updated with new tools on 4/16/20
We have created Free Tools for restaurant operators to help them manage their restaurants and decrease risk during the COVID-19 crisis. As with all OpsAnalitica Processes, these are 100% customizable for your business.
To get these free tools, click on the chat bot in the bottom right hand corner of this page.
Quick Synopsis of all of the Tools:
- COVID-19 Customer Temperature Screening: The State of California just released guidance on screening customers temperatures before allowing them to enter your restaurant. We have modified our Employee Temperature Pre-Screen process to address this new use case.
- COVID-19 Employee Temperature Pre-Screen: The FDA Stated that they want restaurants to Pre-Screen employees for COVID-19 by taking temperatures and assessing the employees health before their shift. This process does both. Check out this Resource to learn more
- Hourly Disinfectant Schedule: This checklist is meant to be customized to your locations and provides a great starting point for creating a routine restaurant disinfecting process. Focusing on Human Touch Points.
- Risk Evaluations (Full Service & QSR): These risk assessments guide you through the different potential virus transmission risk points in your operations and provides you with a clear understanding of how to mitigate those risks. See the video below.
- Sick Employee & Customer Incident Logs: These logs will allow you to document any sick customer or employee incidents in your locations. Documenting your COVID-19 procedures will protect your location and your brand, to learn more check out this blog: Document, Document, Document, everything you do around COVID-19
- Take-out/Drive-Thru Scorecard: A lot of Field Team Managers are unable to visit their restaurants today because of COVID-19. This Scorecard will allow those team members to grade the restaurants on how they are doing from a take-out/drive-thru perspective without having to enter the restaurant.
We have created additional tools for restaurant companies that will allow them to effectively scale their above store leader’s patch sizes and have effective interactions with their restaurant remotely, to learn more check out this blog: Reduce Ops Expenses without Sacrificing Customer Satisfaction
One of the most important tools on this list is the Employee Health Verification Process. This process is bullet proof and it guides your manager through the taking of the temperature and the asking of a few key questions about the employees potential exposure to COVID-19.
Here is a quick video that shows the process in action:
If you have any questions about this content or if you would like to get access to our free COVID-19 tools. Please access the chat bot in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Check out our blog on New Front Of The House Sanitation Standards In A Social Distancing World